As we prepare to welcome you back into our space, here are some things you should know:
- New gallery hours: Wednesday – Saturday, 12pm – 6pm.
- Tuesdays will be reserved for people who identify as high-risk. Please make a private booking with us by emailing email@example.com. For the safety of those who are at high-risk, we will accommodate only one group per day on Tuesday.
- We are allowing one group of maximum six people at a time. If we’ve reached the capacity, we will ask you to wait outside.
- We will ask everyone to sanitize their hands when they enter the gallery.
- Masks are mandatory; we will have a disposable mask for you if you need one.
- You will be asked to enter and exit through separate doors as marked.
- There will be a publication available for the exhibition. If you would like one, just let us know and we will give one to you. There won’t be a gallery copy to browse.
- Each time a group leaves, we will be sanitizing door handles and any other surfaces that have been touched.
- Please don’t touch the artworks and keep a safe distance from staff and each other!
We ask all visitors who are feeling unwell to stay home. Please send us any questions regarding the reopening at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you soon!